Thank you for your interest in our school. This is our enrollment process.
• Visit our school at one of our Saturday School Tours. Dates and Sign-Up link are on the home page. If you are unable to attend one of our scheduled School Tours please contact the school and we will do our best to accommodate an adult only visit.
• Complete this online application along with a $50 (non-refundable) application fee. You must have an application and payment on file with the office in order to be considered for enrollment.
• School Tours are held on Saturdays. Your whole family is welcome to attend. In order to provide individual attention to all families we ask that each family stay for 20-30 minutes within the two-hour event. Please RSVP via the link on the home page. If you would like to learn more about our school and cannot attend a School Tour please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Applications are accepted year-round. Acceptance to the school is NOT first-come, first-served. Once an application has been submitted along with the $50 non-refundable fee it will go into our non-linear wait pool. Acceptance is based on the needs of our classrooms and the goodness of fit. We do our very best to keep both classrooms balanced based on age and gender. Our program is primarily looking to enroll children that will be 2 1/2 years old by the September of the year in which they will be starting school. We can accept children as old as 5 years old but those are case by case depending on availability. We will keep your application in our wait pool to be drawn upon during open enrollment period in which your is eligible. The enrollment deadline for the upcoming academic year is at the last day of February. We plan to reach out to all families with their enrollment status no later than April 1st.
• Once you have toured the school and submitted an application the office will notify you if a spot becomes available. If both parties are in agreement, you will complete and return a contract with a security deposit (one full month’s tuition, refundable as per contract terms) and an annual activity and supply fee ($525).
• Once your contract is received along with a security deposit and fees, the school will provide you with a packet of information and forms to be filled out prior to your child’s start date.